CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!

Welcome to our classroom! It was so wonderful to meet everyone today! I am already in love with all of my babies! It is going to be a great year, but please remember it takes a village to raise a child! Your involvement is going to be crucial for your child to be successful in first grade! Our Pod blog will be updated weekly with activities, and my classroom blog will be updated as needed. I am looking forward to an amazing year with all of you!!!!!!

If you are interested in being a room mom this year please email me at lindsay.curry@elmoreco.com. I love having volunteers read with us and help with classroom needs.

My wish list is small:

I use Wallflowers in my classroom from Bath and Body Works. We are not picky about scents......well no flowery scents!:)

We ALWAYS need prize box items! I reward and praise constantly! Behavior is key to a successfully run classroom, and bribes tend to help with that. :)

I am always here for you all! If you need anything at all, have questions, or concerns please feel free to talk to me!

Email is the best way to contact me, but you can stop by the room also!

Thank you all for allowing me to teach your babies this year!

....and ROLL TIDE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment